Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Four months late... and a year later

So I really am the worst blogger, even though I continuously read others' blogs! There have been some really interesting posts out there, about religion, relationships, friends, coming out etc. but I just really don't have much to update on.

But, all those blog posts do make me think and I guess I should at least post about my thoughts some more. One that I've been having lately, is how I (kind of) have wasted a year of my life. I graduated around a year ago, and while I haven't been doing nothing, I haven't done as much as I would've liked. I have my same job, same friends, and haven't taken concrete steps towards heading to law school or starting a real career. Oops. Still, I have come out to a few friends, and have (largely) come to terms with being gay. So that's an accomplishment right?

Anyways, this is just a semi-update post promising to post some of my musings later on. I'll try not to be four months late with is as I am with this one!

1 comment:

  1. Strange thing, when young, people feel it necessary to prepare for the future, get a career and plan their activity: when they are old people are relieved and enjoy living each day obliged to only think about doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete